Friday, February 1, 2008

Crayon roll madness

So I recently came across the a crayon roll. I immediatly decided my son needed one I went picture hunting in Flickr (I love flickr) after looking at many many many different disigns I just sort of winged it. which resulted in a slightle lopsided proto type. (don't you just love the Japanese robot fabric!)

After this attempt and my 2 year olds test drive of it. I decided I could improve upon the design and that a certain piece of dinosaur fabric that I had lying around was destined to become my second attempt and that my friends 3 year old who loves dinosaurs should get to enjoy this one.


Now I think I have an idea for the perfect crayon roll and this one will be going to my sons birthday twin Lucy just as soon as I decide which fabric should be transformed.


1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love your crayon rolls! I tried to make some for my kids for Christmas and they did NOT turn out like that. Kudos to you!