Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sweet Fruits Lend

Well my Goal today was to make and blog a little coin purse made out of the kimono I bought the other day. That apparently wasn't in the works. Instead I ended up making another crayon roll this one for my friends daughter Lucy. This one came out considerably better than the first but still has flaws. I love the fabric I made this with. It was printed here in Japan and the has some "almost english" on it. Printed all over between the apples it says "sweet fruits lend" which just makes me chuckle a bit.



I bought the little matchbook notepad from a very talented etsy seller see her shop here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5241847 They are the perfect accessory to my crayon rolls and I really love them. I mean what good are the crayons if you don't have anything with you to draw on.

This morning this was the view from my backyard...

My sister posted new pictures of her jewelry on flickr...she is so talented so much more arttastic than I am haha. She really has a unique sense of style and in a good way not in the how do I say you have horrible taste without making you feel bad sort of way :)

I love her stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5110635

Ok I need to go to bed before I pass out face first into my keyboard.

2 comments:

Amanda K Lockrow said...

Thankyou, I am in love with your sewing! I didn't know you had this blog. I will add a link to mine!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.