Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Today was such a wonderful day! My son woke up this morning with a need to wear a hat which made him just about the cutest thing ever. How could my day have possibly gone badly when I got to watch my son trounce around like this all morning.
After his morning with his boshi we got dressed and went for a walk to do our errands for the day. I had to pick up my pants from the tailor because as much as I love to sew I really hate to do my own alterations. And because it is tuesday the antique store was open so I went and had a look around. Before today I had no Idea that there was a discount room........why oh why didn't I know this ahhh I found the most wonderful vintage Kimono! Better yet the first tag I saw said $100 ok then it turned out that was an old tag the real tag was on the floor it had fallen off the kimono it was only $25 cool! But when I went to pay for it it was somehow only $6....^pause for dramatic effect^ SIX DOLLARS!!!!! I can't wait to make something fantastic from the fabric!

I just wish I had a little girl and not 2 little boys.

So my day was set in stone after this find Im still bubbly from my score! But on top of that I went to our toy store (which just about never carries anything worthwhile) My freind had told me she had gotten a great deal on a couple of toys the other day and my sons birthday is comming up.

Now I have been wanting to get my son a play kitchen for some time now but my husband is a stubborn ox and refused to get this for our son over and over again. But much to my delight today there was a play kitchen for sale in our local toy store and not only did they have one in stock but this happened to be the day that my husband decided to cave into my pleas! What a wonderful wonderful day!

No comments: